My dear friend Rene', of Black Girl Lost Keys, lives less than an hour away from me.
Whenever we get together we talk for hours. Since our conversations are so rich and cover so much ground we decided to record one.
Unfortunately we had some serious echo, we'll do better next time.
In this episode we cover:
- Cooking catastrophe's and why ADHD adults need to keep meal planning simple
- ADHD women in relationships
- Why we shouldn't treat neurotypicals as the enemy, OR compare ourselves to them
- Time management in our working lives
- Ableism - what it is, and what it isn't
- Self-improvement is NOT ableist
- Why change is so hard, and why some of us fight against it
- Rene' shares her personal experience with depression
And we only drop 2-3 swears the whole episode! Support the show
Rene's Home Base - Black Girl Lost Keys
Rene' on Twitter
Rene' on Patreon
My Meal Planning Ebook
Support this podcast and my other work - Buy Me a Coffee